PERMISSION to Skate update, News (Sturgeon Lake Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Aug 27, 2021 | Dean Michel | 743 views
PERMISSION to Skate update
For anyone requesting a Permission To Skate (PTS) for AAA, or a Non-Resident Passport (NRP) for U11+:

Please note that these forms will not be released until Labour Day weekend. 
The OMHA Board & office staff are currently working on an electronic format. 


If you have already requested your PTS or NRP via the SLMHA website, we have your request flagged in the queue & will begin the process as soon as we have access to the forms.


Remember: You must be registered with SLMHA and be residentially compliant with our boundaries