Moving to our association?? (Sturgeon Lake Minor Hockey)

PrintMoving to our association??
Are you new to our area and would like to play Hockey?

Whether your intention is to play in the house league system, three county, or Rep program, you will need to complete and submit a player transfer form, in order for your player to be rostered to a team.  

If you are moving from a centre that is currently playing in the OMHA, you will need to complete this form.

If you are moving from outside the OMHA, such as GTHL or NOHL, then you will need to complete this form.

Once your form is complete, please contact our registrar: click here
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Visit Sturgeon Lake Minor Hockey on Facebook
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 5:39 AM